LINKS: ....Korean Stars Image gallery.
Stars Video Archives.
Photo Puzzles of Korean Stars.
Video Guide to Korea.
Beautiful Korean Autum Season Photos.
Traditional House & Architecture.
Medical Care in Gyeonggi Province
In an emergency, call 1339 to contact an 'Emergency Medical Information Center'
What are Emergency Medical Information Centers?
- The centers are part of the Central Emergency Medical Center run by the Ministry of Health and
Welfare. They collect emergency medical information and offer it to people, first aid team members
and medical institutions.
- Emergency Medical Information Centers are located in 12 cities and provinces throughout the
country. They offer emergency medical information in real time.
- The centers are open 24 hours, 365 day a year. Counselors will refer patients to the appropriate
- Doctors at the centers will carry out consultation and emergency measures over the telephone.
- If necessary, the centers can arrange ambulance transportation
How to contact an Emergency Medical Information Center
- Land lineDial '1339' No area code is required
- Mobile phone: 'Dial your local area code + 1339'
Emergency Medical Information Center Area Mobile Phone Telephone
Suwon Emergency Medical Information Center Southern Gyeonggi 031-1339 1339
Euijeongbu Emergency Medical Information Center Northern Gyeonggi 031-1339
Seoul Emergency Medical Information Center Seoul, Cheju 02-1339
Incheon Emergency Medical Information Center Incheon, West Sea 032-1339
*Calls from north Gyeonggi will be transferred to Euijeongbu. Calls from south Gyeonggi will be transferred to Suwon.
Area Emergency Medical Information Center
There are 15 Area Emergency Medical Information Centers.
Area Emergency Medical Information Centers are for serious emergency cases. They are fully staffed and equipped for major emergencies.
In case of disaster, the centers are supported by supports by the following
Area Name of Hospital Contact
Southern Gyeonggi Area Emergency Medical Information Center Ajou University Hospital 82-31-820-3247
Northern Gyeonggi Area Emergency Medical Information Center Euijeongbu Catholic Hospital 82-31-219-6005
Seoul Area Emergency Medical Information Center Seoul National University Hospital 82-2-760-3221
Incheon Area Emergency Medical Information Center Gacheon Medical University Joong Ang Gill Hospital 82-32-460-3011
Pharmacies in Gyeonggi Province are everywhere and easy to spot. Just look for the ''or '' sign. You can buy medicine on prescription and over-the-counter. You must let your doctor know any allergies you might have.