Seoakseowon Confucian School
The Seoakseowon Confucian School, located north of the tomb of King Taejongmuyeol, is memorial hall to three sages: Kim Yu-sin, Seol Chong and Choi Chi-won.
It was built in 1563 and was named by Toegye, a great Confucian scholar of the Joseon Dynasty.
It was destroyed in a war during the Joseon Dynasty and was rebuilt in 1600 and 1610 and was officially named in 1623.
Letters, written by Won Jin-hae, a master calligrapher of the Joseon Dynasty, are hung inside the hall.